Cat just ate...

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Joanne_
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Cat just ate...

Post by Joanne_ »

argh My cat Henry just ate a shine bit of this toy! (he pulled it out of the toy before eating it) http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_ ... ?rrec=true

Do you think he will be ok?:O He ate it like it was a piece of chicken! hes just walking around fine but wont it damage his insides? or will he poop it out?
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Cat just ate...

Post by Crewella »

Personally, I'd pull the other bit out just in case .... and keep a lookout for sparkly poo to make sure it goes through his system properly - it often does. As it's not particularly long, or sharp, I suspect it will just pass through him, but do keep a close eye on him.
Joanne_
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Joanne_ »

Makes me wonder what other bits he randomly eats! He even was licking his lips after lol. Shall keep you informed if he poops it out lol
Lallum
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Lallum »

They are tinkers.

Lola (my recently adopted cat) ate the loops off my Ugg boots. Not happy with that, she went into my dressing room, found the new pair I had not worn and had bought in a sale for next winter, and ate the loops off them too. I rang Ugg in Australia. Apparently dogs like eating the buttons but they had no record of a cat eating the loops and they didn't sell the loops separately.

She is known as raccoon as she likes a nose through the rubbish bin looking for pizza scraps ( or anything else's).

I've never had a cat who thinks she's a dog. She's lovely but I have no idea what she'll go for next.