REALLY NEED HELP!! CAT NEUTERED NOT WELL

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
cocontinks
New Cat Chatter

REALLY NEED HELP!! CAT NEUTERED NOT WELL

Post by cocontinks »

I have a 9month old cat and on wednesday (4th may 2016) i had her neutered and picked her up the same day.
Everything was absolutely fine for the first 2 days she just wanted lots of attention and cuddles, she was eating and drinking absolutely fine and also using her cat litter tray. since friday anything she has eaten she has thrown up, shes rarely drinking any water and hasnt been in her litter tray. Also i woke up this morning shouted her down for her food and she wouldnt come downstairs so i went to find her and found her laid in my bath in her own urine.

i am extremely worried about her can anyone help with some advice please
Jane

Re: REALLY NEED HELP!! CAT NEUTERED NOT WELL

Post by Jane »

Hi and welcome. Please ring the vets who neutered your cat. There will be a vet on call all hours if they aren’t open, and if you explain they will advise you.
jillyvillyvoo
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by jillyvillyvoo »

Poor things, both of you, you are right to be worried. I agree strong with previous post you need to call the vets. Please keep us posted. Gentle fusses to the wee soul x
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Hope you have managed to contact the vets. How is she, poor little girl?