Dave has had biopsy.

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Grace56
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Dave has had biopsy.

Post by Grace56 »

Dave had his needle biopsy today on his poorly nose. He was such a good boy but his nose looks ever so sore now. :(

I thought he would have to have been sedated or something but it was done in a jiffy in one of their treatment rooms. Anyway, he is now upstairs recovering from his ordeal, poor little lad.

Now I have that horrible wait while the results come back, which could be less than a week. Please God it isn't anything too dreadful. So please keep all your paws crossed for him.

Thank you and fusses to your fur babies.

Grace and meow from a very grumpy Dave. xx :?
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Dave has had biopsy.

Post by Lilith »

Paws here definitely crossed and Shahi the royal python is crossing his tail!

That's great that they could do it with so little fuss - what a good lad but no, he won't be a happy camper at present. Fusses to him (when he'll permit) and all the very best for a good outcome, yes the waiting is the WORST (hugs) how long will it be?

Wishing you and Dave all the best of luck x
Grace56
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Grace56 »

Hi Lilith. The vet said the results could be in a week or less. So it's just a waiting game now. 'Sigh'. Ah well, whatever the outcome I shall do whatever for Dave.

Do thank Shahi for me :D He sounds like a beauty. I love snakes of all kinds.

Fusses to all your little ones and thank you.

G&D xxx :)
vic23
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by vic23 »

Hi Grace,
Sorry to hear Dave has had to have a biopsy and crossed fingers that the results are good. It always seems an eternity to wait for results, but they often come through quite quickly these days...I only had to wait a couple of days for most of Daisy's bloods.

Sending my best and Daisy sends purrs

P.S. I just noticed you are just down the road from me in Norwich...I am near Great Yarmouth :)
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Hi Grace,

Poor old Dave, give him a fuss from me. I feel especially close to your Dave - it's my OH's name. :D

I hope you don't have to wait too long for the results and we are ALL keeping our fingers and paws crossed that it is nothing nasty.

My Dave sends his best wishes and sympathises as he has just discovered he has MRSA in his ELBOW! :shock: That means we both have 'Pussy' Daves. :lol:
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Grace fusses to Dave & like Daisy +Ve thoughts to home from me & the 3 musketeers. Vivian
Grace56
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Grace56 »

bobbys girl wrote:Hi Grace,

Poor old Dave, give him a fuss from me. I feel especially close to your Dave - it's my OH's name. :D

I hope you don't have to wait too long for the results and we are ALL keeping our fingers and paws crossed that it is nothing nasty.

My Dave sends his best wishes and sympathises as he has just discovered he has MRSA in his ELBOW! :shock: That means we both have 'Pussy' Daves. :lol:
Awww, thanks Bobbys Girl and your Dave as well. Hope he soon feels better. :)

Thank you everyone. I will let you know the results when I get them. I am trying to think positive and hoping for the best.

Love and hugs to you and your babies (and poorly OHs :) ) and meow from Dave. xxx
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Awwww what a good boy, bless him. All paws here crossed for Dave's results, and I hope the wait is over soon. (((hugs)))

Sympathies to 'Pussy' Dave as well, Sue, I hope they manage to treat it. xx
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Hey, thinking of you and Dave, waiting.

Purrs from cats and a friendly squeeze from Shahi - yes he's a darling, he's my baby as he came to me as a hatchling from Ghana (was too ignorant of trade at the time)and I had to teach him to eat...he's made up for it since!

Everything crossed for you both and good vibes still on their way x