Anyone Familiar with Bloods?

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Anyone Familiar with Bloods?

Post by Mayday21 »

Stuart I too am sorry to read the diagnosis on Robbie. Please give this handsome boy lots of fusses & ear rubs. Treasure your precious boy & praying you both have more memories to make. And agree with Antonio’s comment about our furbabes being given a raw deal. Sure you know that you & Robbie will receive heaps of support here.Vivian
Stuart
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Anyone Familiar with Bloods?

Post by Stuart »

Thanks guys :oops:

Robbie is still Robbie, he still cleans himself etc, just wish he would eat a bit more, he has stopped eating meat solids
and has resorted to either licking the gravy or jelly, I have been buying in Soup varieties and he is lapping them up
all the cat food is slightly heated, this helps a bit, he also eating treat biscuits, thinking of trying him with chicken livers
Only weird thing he has started to do is incessant meowing during the early hours to get out? he still uses his cat flap to
come in, it's a sureflap and it is working as it should i.e. it would let him out if he tried?