2 new kittens

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: 2 new kittens

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Lazarus the pics just confirm you did the right thing by taking them when you did! And CS Lewis’s one of my favourite authors not to mention love visiting a pub for a vino or two. Catslave hope you’re feeling better. Vivian
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

bobbys girl wrote:
MarySkater wrote:
lazarus wrote: TBH my wife wanted Barley for the ginger white, I immediately thought of a nearby pub called The Barley Bree so I got to name the female kitten :D :D
Fair enough. Still a pub connection in LotR - a village called Bree, and the local landlord is known as Barley. :)
You know your LotR Mary! I got into terrible trouble, at the stables where I used to ride. My favourite horse was a fat, black Cob called Oliver. I always called him Fatty Lumpkin (Tom Bombadil's pony). I once called out ' hi there Fatty, how's it hanging?' He replied with a whinny. The stable owner - who was standing behind him replied with something a little more ripe! :oops: :lol: !
:lol: :lol: :lol:
lazarus
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by lazarus »

Both kittens seem to be settling in well, Bree was a bit finicky with her meals, I tried putting her food in the microwave for a few seconds and it seems she prefers her food heated ...spoiled or what? Got her on Animonda wet food now, I believe that is a bit better than Whiskas
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Sounds like she's got you wrapped round her little claw, Lazarus :D

Hey Catslave, just realised, did you call Blake after William - 'Tyger! Tyger!' :D