Chronic diarrhoea help

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Chronic diarrhoea help

Post by Lilith »

:lol: Well let's just play them the song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2svmUcsKeg

And now everyone will have that tune running through their head ... :D

I once read somewhere - why don't cats get bedsores?

How true!
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mollycat »

How spooky, the exact video I listened to on loop when my dad was dying 8 years ago. Change 'life' to 'hand' and you have a snapshot of me at the time. And spookier still I just dropped the lid of the milk into my coffee, the kind of thing I would often do at the time, melt into a useless wreck of tears and write off the day. And haven't done for ages. Through many twists and turns I am back in a very similar situation to back then and one of the very last things he said to me was, "It's going to be allright" and I know he was right, I just need reminding sometimes. Thank you. Sorry to change tack but for some reason it feels wrong not to share.

So ... why don't cats get bedsores? It's a good question!
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Aww sorry (((hugs!))) x
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mollycat »

Thank you and please don't be sorry. Life isn't always as fluffy as a Ragdoll's bottom, sometimes it gets covered ... but anyway I am ok, I'm just wondering why coincidence would bring this up right now for me and what I should take from it going forward.

I think it's because they are so much smaller and lighter than we are and covered in their own natural cusioning, plus they do move even if they don't wake up properly.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Umm, it IS interesting, how something like this, a memory, an idea, reasserts itself - I know what you mean. It can start a whole new train of thought and discovery sometimes, like dreams occurring at a crucial moment, or even books appearing at the right time. I'm a great believer in serendipity.