Clumping Or Non-clumping Litter?

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
sandracat
New Cat Chatter

Clumping Or Non-clumping Litter?

Post by sandracat »

I've recently adopted two kittens which now makes me a four cat household.

I've been using the non-clumping cat litter (the pink one from pets at home, 30-liter size) and I'm thinking about possibly changing. the cats now have pink paws and there's a bit of dust, although none are ever dust free.

I personally don't like the wood pellets. I've heard about the clumping cat litter but the one I tried (from Aldi) I didn't particularly like. To be honest I didn't really know what to expect from it.

I've read about 'the worlds best cat litter' (clumping) and it has fantastic reviews, but it's pricey. Although I don't mind paying extra if it's going to last and do a good job.

Having four cats now means I'm cleaning the litter trays out twice a day and a full change about every three days. I've been using less litter in each tray to try and stretch the cost out.

So, I'm after advice on the best cat litter and perhaps I should change to the clumping type?

cheers!
papa cat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 0

Re: Clumping Or Non-clumping Litter?

Post by papa cat »

??!!
Last edited by papa cat on Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
papa cat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 0

Post by papa cat »

You posted this question on August 19th and there have been 8 replies !
sandracat
New Cat Chatter

Post by sandracat »

Oh I am really sorry for that. I didn't know how to find my old posts. Thank you for the reminder.