Are thrive treats meant to be like polystirene???

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Are thrive treats meant to be like polystirene???

Post by Ruth B »

I haven't tried them, but can't really say much as I can happily eat my way through a bag of Prawn crackers with a Chinese take away (which incidentally my cats don't like, the prawn crackers that is, they will happily clean the plates after the main take away meal).
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by booktigger »

Yours certainly aren't the only ones who won't eat them, mine don't like them either. Struggled to crumble them too
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Mollycat »

Never tried mine on Thrive, just too expensive, I'd rather give them little pieces of actual meat.

Neither of mine would touch chicken when I got them - from 2 different homes, one of them used to be raw fed. Until Molly tried a bit of chicken kebab, then she would eat chicken but only if it was quite spiced from a kebab, curry, Chinese etc. Came good eventually. Pork and duck are much preferred, raw or cooked. Chicken sometimes, beef and lamb sometimes. No offal whatsoever. Beef preferred medium rare. Goes crazy for mashed potato or sweet potato and no it's not the butter as she still goes nuts for it without. Lemon cheesecake and strawberry ice cream. Yes, lemon cheesecake, made with lemon curd.
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by booktigger »

Lucy adores lemon drizzle cake, I remember once she was more desperate for my lemon drizzle cake than the fish cake I'd had first! :shock: