Canagan Dry Cat Food

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Dave1922
Returning Cat Chatter

Canagan Dry Cat Food

Post by Dave1922 »

After asking about Go Cat and being advised about providing my cat a better diet I found Canagan, for me at least it ticks a few boxes, seems to be good quality and has several varieties, made in the UK and is easily available from a local shop.

Has anybody tried Canagan, any advice would be much appreciated
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Canagan Dry Cat Food

Post by fjm »

Ideally try for a free sample - although many cats are adepts at loving a food until you stock up on it, and then deciding they don't like it after all...
Dave1922
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Dave1922 »

Just to update, I purchased a 1.5kg bag of Cadagan chicken from Pets Corner, they have a refund policy if my cat doesn't like it.
I mixed it with her James Wellbeloved 50/50, she is quite happy at this stage.

Thank you all for your help.
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Mollycat »

A new one appeared on my local supermarket shelves recently, Crave. Seemed reasonably good. Also full refund. Cats hated it. Dog loved it. The advantage of having a dog, a handy dustbin!
Dave1922
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Dave1922 »

:lol:
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Ruth B »

I don't need a dog for a dustbin, Saturn seems happy to eat anything put in front of him, cat food or otherwise.
Dave1922
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Dave1922 »

Just a quick update, Tiggy has really taken to the Chicken variety and today we bought some Salmon to give her a bit of variety but it gets better, we got talking to a very helpful assistant who told us about Canagan tinned food, we are now going to feed this on a regular basis too, couldn't be happier with our choice and with the advice I received here 😺