Cat is suddenly jittery and nervous

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Acorn
New Cat Chatter

Cat is suddenly jittery and nervous

Post by Acorn »

Hi! I have a male cat who is 1 year and 5 months old named Acorn.

On Feb 7, between 11am and 1pm, I played with him where I dangled the cat toy above him and he would try to swipe at it while lying down. Think of a whale jumping out of the water but the whale was Acorn and the water was the floor. Maybe he may have done that too many times and the impacts did something to him. Anyways, I let him be and later discovered him inside a room he can't go in often and was under the bed (I can't remember if he went straight under the bed afterwards or stuck around a bit longer). Before, he usually just hung out there so after coaxing him out, he looked a little more alert but I brushed it off. A few moments later, I found him behind a table close to the wall (he only goes there to hide) so I found that odd. I decided to give him a cat tube treat (which is his favourite) but he refused it! He kept staring at a spot which is where there is a table, another room, and where our rabbit stays. After carrying him, his eyes were still glued to that area. Also, whenever he walked, he would stay close to the floor and his tail was down. His paws were also sweaty. He would flinch at noises and stopped meowing and purring much altogether. He used to meow for food but now he won't. He's still eating and using the litter box though. When it was time for his dinner, we brought his bowl food to the area he kept staring at but he wouldn't eat there. He would become less nervous in the area where his food bowl is originally. He's not limping and is not yowling. His eyes aren't shut in pain but he keeps on licking his lips.

On Feb 8, he seemed better. He is roaming around in a larger area but is still pretty quiet and nervous. Maybe he got scared of something? I'm so confused.

The image of the area I drew is small so I'm just going to post the link: https://postimg.cc/QHRWqK5j