Please Help my FIV kitty

Exchange FIV advice and information here.
Bookeedo
New Cat Chatter

Please Help my FIV kitty

Post by Bookeedo »

HI FELLOW CAT LOVERS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I have a male fiv positive 3 year old cat named Bookeedo. My Vet has the opinion that there are no treatments that really work out there and so trusting her have not treated my kitty.He has recently become very ill and feel I've failed him by not being educated on this.it started with the runny eyes,yeast problems on skin,rashes ,and hair loss and a recurring bad ear infection. She has me trying all kinds of antibiotics and pain meds but that's it. They are not working. He is unhappy and lost weight despite eating.His recent bloodwork shows mild anemia which she is treating with iron supplements. I need help! I'm losing my cat and am willing to try anything! Please help me. Should I start him on something else. I'm desperate!!!!! She currently has me giving him Gentocin 1cc sub q for four days and ear drops(Baytril). Buponorphine for pain and onciar for pain. Please help me. I keep wondering if he would benefit from allergy meds and holistic care. He also was given shots of Convenia.PLEASE HELP MY BABY :( :(