New home needed for my FIV+ foster cat

FIV Cats Needing Homes & Homes Offered
Lizzy79
New Cat Chatter

New home needed for my FIV+ foster cat

Post by Lizzy79 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Hi, I have an FIV+ cat that has had the most awful time on the streets, he’s now been with me for 4 weeks and is fully recovered. He’s been neutered and had some dental work done so he’s now well enough to go to his forever home! He’s 10+ so an older cat, but I can’t keep him with me as I have 4 non FIV cats, he’s currently living in my shed. Is there anyone that would love to give him a home? He’s very loving and loves a cuddle, he would sit on your knee all day if you let him! He would have to go in to a home with other FIV+ cats or on his own, and he would have to be totally indoor. He’s totally black and he’s beautiful :)

Please get in touch if you are able to offer him a home, I’m in the Tyne and Wear area but would be willing to travel to get him a good home.

Thank you :)

The Craft-E-Kittens
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: New home needed for my FIV+ foster cat

Post by The Craft-E-Kittens » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:14 am

Aww, if only we were closer! We have an FIV+ furbaby who lives in a large custom build log cabin with a wired off catio/verandah. She would LOVE a new family member but we're in Oxfordshire 👎😿💔 Xx
FIV+ cats can live very happily with non FIV cats though, despite popular belief as we had mixed cats who never "cross contaminated"(bad wording but you get the idea).