Paddington FIV+ boy needing a home

FIV Cats Needing Homes & Homes Offered
SO RVN
Returning Cat Chatter

Paddington FIV+ boy needing a home

Post by SO RVN » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:03 am

Home needed for this beautiful gentlemen!! Please consider him or at least share! Location is not a problem!

This guy was found in a farm in North Wales eating anything he could! Including fat balls and supposedly large animal poo! He has been diagnosed with FIV but all other bloods are unremarkable!
Instead of putting him to sleep a home was found for him to live out his days indoors! He's had a full dental and loves a fuss! Unfortunately however, this home has since fallen through!!! Please help find him the forever home he deserves! He needs to be an indoor cat- so he's not a risk to other cats. He's coped very well on our kennels he'll be just fine indoors. Please help!!!!! Don't let FIV put you off, have a read of the link below or ask details!!
http://icatcare.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;…/feline-immunodeficiency-virus-frequen…

Please contact Shelley Ottewill 07984118289 or reply via this forum. He is currently at a veterinary practice, so any questions or concerns will be answered.
Attachments
Paddington.jpg
Beautiful Paddington
(46.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Paddington FIV+ boy needing a home

Post by Cat-FAQ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:06 pm

We hope you can find a home for this cat very soon. If you would like additional help to find more good homes for cats in your care, please visit Cat Chat’s ‘Help for Shelters’ page here: http://www.catchat.org/shelter_help.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SO RVN
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by SO RVN » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Thank you!! I will most defiantly look at this link. I have a potential home, but they need to ask their landlord! Let hope this is a kind landlord who likes cats! Fingers crossed!!

Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:37 am

Just to update, Paddington has been homed and is settling in nicely. :)

Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Crewella » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:21 pm

I've only just realised that we've now had Paddington for over a year. He had a couple of health scares at first but has recovered well, and is now VERY settled and very much part of the family. He's Daddy's boy, like's to sleep curled up on his dad's chest and waits by the gate for him to come home every evening. He's also a fully paid up member of The Gentleman's Snoozing Club, I can't imagine life without him now! :)
paddydesk.jpg
paddydesk.jpg (102.46 KiB) Viewed 2649 times
paddysnooze44.jpg
paddysnooze44.jpg (111.76 KiB) Viewed 2649 times

bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:06 pm

Lovely to see him to happy and settled. :D He does remind me of my darling Tommy (RIP)

Thanks for the update, Helen.