the perfect litter box at last?

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

the perfect litter box at last?

Post by Kay »

the perfect name for sure anyway http://www.amazon.co.uk/Design-cat-litt ... oopoopeedo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I couldn't resist, and got one yesterday - both cats used it for both purposes without hesitation, and I have to say that it is really easy to lift of the top to remove their deposits, and put it back on again - so much easier than having to deal with wonky handles and clips which don't want to clip

so coupled with its genuinely sleek look and wonderful name, I reckon it's the best litter box so far, and worth every penny
Grace56
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: the perfect litter box at last?

Post by Grace56 »

It's a smart looking litter tray for sure but, looking at the price I think Dave will have to stick with his basic ones. ;)

Now I can't get Marilyn out of my head..."Ooopoopeedoo" :lol:
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by MarkB »

Are those air holes on top?

Only asking as I remember seeing a similar looking cat den. OI forget what it was called, but it only has the opening at the front. Someone's cat had managed to tip it over on a hard floor when it was inside and the poor thing suffocated :( - Hopefully the litter tray is vented.
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Kay »

The holes are for your fingers to lift top off

I can't see any way it could be upended to block entrance and finger holes, and i think anyway the two halves would immedately separate as they only slot together without any catches
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

If it splits into two halves then I can't see it causing problems. It's a thing of beauty, to be sure. And no corners for crud to get stuck in! :)