Intro to the entire gang...

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
1man4cats
New Cat Chatter

Intro to the entire gang...

Post by 1man4cats »

Hi everyone, I´m just a guy with 4 cats.

Frankie, Black Betty and Nina at 13 years old each.
Gizmo at 15 years old.

Sometimes I get the feeling I am their pet ;)
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Intro to the entire gang...

Post by Kay »

I think you'll find you're below pet status actually - slave is the usual status of us cat guardians (owners just isn't the right term in so many ways)

but of course we know our place and are (mostly) happy to occupy it

is Frankie male or female?
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Hi and welcome :)

Black Betty?

http://www.bing.com/search?q=black%20be ... =CT3210127

I remember this from my dim and distant youth - long live long hair and messy :D

Errm Kay, don't you mean ... serf?

My lot are Emily, Mouse and Molly, and I have a royal python too, Shahi, who always demands chambermaid service in the middle of the night ... when pythons go - they go! :shock: :o

Ain't life fun? :D
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Hello and welcome to CC.

Yes, pet is too fine a word. The word you are looking for is 'housekeeper' or just 'staff'. :lol:

Whoa, Black Betty
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Ruth B »

Welcome to the forum.

I am the proud food provider and litter tray emptier for 1 master and 2 mistresses. Tiggy is my Grumpy Granny at about 15 years, then I have the two juniors both just over 2 years old, Saturn, a typical trouble making lad, and Freyja, my little scaredy cat.

I think I would opt for staff as well. I once heard it said that if cat developed thumbs the human race would be redundant, except for one thing, when would a cat ever do anything for itself if it could get a human to do it anyway.

I think many of us share things in common as well as a love of cats, in this case a misspent youth. I well remember the days of long hair, frilly clothes and make up, and that was just the men.
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by alanc »

Hi and welcome from another male under cat orders. Sadly, I only have Tilly cat these days to look after, since my big boy Badger died nearly 2 years ago. Attached door mat says what the relationship is!
Catmat small.jpg
PS Any photos of your gang?
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi & welcome ... yep serf, slave, housekeeper, waitress ... I've four 2 blue/white males TC (Top Cat), Bentley & black/white female Harper (after Harper Lee author of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' & a white with blue eyes Snow Girl. When I only had TC, Snow & Harper, Lilith, one of the many creative cc posters named them the 3 Pusskateers: now we have Bentley .. Vivian