Back from cattery

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Back from cattery

Post by Judy Barnett »

I picked Georgia up today from the cattery. We were expecting to find an unhappy nervous little bundle excited to see her mummy but no, she wasn't a bit bothered. I got her home and picked her up for a cuddle. She smelled lovely. A combination of freshly laundered clothes and ladies perfume. She'd obviously been regularly cuddled at the cattery and made a fuss off. And there I was worried about her all week. :D
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Back from cattery

Post by Kay »

you have reminded me of a time when my siamese cat had to go to a cattery for three weeks whilst I did some research in London - she was brought home by the cattery owner, and couldn't wait to get out of the carrier so she could be all over him - I was totally ignored :cry:

but it was such a relief to know I could happily leave her there again :D
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

I know Kay, they can be such turn-coats sometimes!
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mollycat »

I found a really simple remedy for the snooty cat syndrome. If they ignore you, ignore them. They soon panic and give you some love!
haleypurr23
New Cat Chatter

Post by haleypurr23 »

Mollycat wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 am I found a really simple remedy for the snooty cat syndrome. If they ignore you, ignore them. They soon panic and give you some love!
This made me laugh! Two can play that game.