I need to vent!!!!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Simons Cats
Experienced Cat Chatter

I need to vent!!!!

Post by Simons Cats »

Came home from work and there were police community officers handing leaflets out as there had been an attempted burglary in my road. They didn't drop a leaflet at mine like I was expecting so I walked up the end of the road to see them.

Now I live on a quiet cul-de-sac but the at the entrance into it, some movement in the front garden caught my eye and there are three GORGEOUS ginger kittens rough and tumbling. All look like Archie and all about eight weeks old. I spoke to the police and then knocked on the door. It was no surprised as they have 2 or 3young cats already but she opened the door and I said "you have three kittens in your garden". She huffed and said "They keep getting out"

I wanted to respond "Well they wouldn't of if you'd had your cat neutered.

I bet three gorgeous ginger kittens will earn a tidy penny on scumtree
KittyWitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: I need to vent!!!!

Post by KittyWitty »

poor babies :(

some people really do not deserve animals!
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: I need to vent!!!!

Post by bobbys girl »

Oooh, it does make me cross the way some people see animals as commodities, possessions to be bought and sold. :x

Many people around here are lucky enough to have land to build on and there are some lovely, new, self-build houses here. Many of these households have a dog, cat or both. I am gob-smacked by the idea, so common around these parts that a house is not a home without a pet, but that the pet is never allowed in the house - too many hairs on the nice new carpets! Also when you ask the name of a cat, the answer is almost always 'oh it's just 'the cat''. :roll:

Yes, I'll admit it, there are days when I threaten to trade them all in for a goldfish, but as I sit here listening to Willow snoring, I wouldn't have it any other way. :D