cat toys

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
PeanutsFriend
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 8

cat toys

Post by PeanutsFriend »

Don't you think it is fasenating that cats love the home made toys the best to play with.
I look around the valley of bought toys. My Peanut plays with the rain water that I bring in the house in a old litter bucket. He leans on the lip of the bucket with his arm pit and paddles the water. His feet are always wet.
Yet he hates taking a bath. Odd animal
jill
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: cat toys

Post by bobbys girl »

I'd love to see that! :lol: Mine have a thing for cardboard boxes - the smaller the better. :roll:
Moo Bear
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Moo Bear »

Midge loves cardboard boxes too! I spend so much money on toys for her and then as soon as I have a parcel delivered in a box she's straight in there like it's her new best friend! Money well spent it seems........ not! :roll:
Walesgang
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by Walesgang »

Squeak and Grey are rather partial to small pine cones. We collect them sometimes out on walks :D

Oh.......and it goes without saying they all LOVE cardboard boxes :D
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Mine all love cardboard boxes as well.

We have just taken in our first foster cat in an outdoor pen. It's quite a big pen, so I've tried to put lots of things in there to keep her occupied. She uses the scratching post, but the balls, meeces and furry things have been completely ignored. Then the other day she managed to grab an old stem from one of the climbing plants near her pen - she's been going mad with it. Basically a two foot bendy twig! :roll:
PeanutsFriend
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 8

Post by PeanutsFriend »

Moths and flies come in there goes my curtain rods again. Thoses things are never staight. Drives my mom crazy.
Boxes are a welcome sight here too
I use to get food and toys from online. They still run to the window when they hear the truck come thru the neighborhood. It was a box party in here when one came for them. They miss those days.
Jill