Where do you bulk shop?

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
TrekkingKitties
New Cat Chatter

Where do you bulk shop?

Post by TrekkingKitties »

Hey Folks,

Long time lurker and i hope you all are well.
Just a question, as the title says, where do you guys bulk shop? Either online or in the real world :)

We got kittens last year so have been using Zooplus for pouches and Kittie Litter however my experience of Zooplus since the start of this year has went right down hill.
Our cats only really like Whiskas in Gravy which i would bulk buy (96 pouches)from Zooplus. At the end of last year they were never in stock. They brought them back in stock in January and the Gravy variety was 35% more expensive than the jelly. It was actually cheaper for me just to walk into Morrisons and by a 12pk.
Today i tried to buy 72 cans of Whiskas in gravy along with Cat litter and they are now saying they can't deliver from the EU to the UK.
Currently fighting with them as to why they are advertising it for sale if it cannot be provided........
But happy to entertain suggestions.
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Where do you bulk shop?

Post by booktigger »

I tend to get a lot on Amazon using subscribe and save - 5% discount for up to 5 items, 15% discount for more than 5 items - bought more than usual this month as prices have started to go up, we have a mix of Felix, Whiskas (for a friend) and Gourmet. At the moment, their 40 pouch box of Felix are cheaper than B & M/Home Bargains
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by alanc »

I use the local Farm Supplies shop. Not sure what their Whiskas in gravy supply situation is like as Tilly is not keen on it but not been any problem with other brands. Never any problem with cat litter, either.
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Mollycat »

Zooplus have some strange ideas.

I'm not buying Whiskas but my supplies come from Viovet, VetUK and PetDrugsOnLine. Pets at Home I found about the same as Zooplus, every order involving litter was a problem.
LeYon
New Cat Chatter

Post by LeYon »

Cats are picky eaters. Mine drive me crazy. I buy a lot on Amazon. Amazon is now my only source for Whiskas.
TrekkingKitties
New Cat Chatter

Post by TrekkingKitties »

LeYon wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:00 am Cats are picky eaters. Mine drive me crazy. I buy a lot on Amazon. Amazon is now my only source for Whiskas.
Yeah i can attest to that.
We currently feed them Whiskas gravy in pouch.
Won't eat Asda or Morrisons. They will eat Felix.
Bought Whiskas Gravy in a tin thinking it'll be fine and was more cost effective. WOULD NOT TOUCH IT!! :lol: :x
Put them back on pouches and they started eating it :lol: