Hello

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Sundown
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Hello

Post by Sundown »

I joined this forum the other day and wasn't really paying attention. I just noticed that it is for the UK and Ireland. I live in the United States. I have a 5 month old Kitten named Caspian. We adopted him from a shelter when he was about 10 weeks old. I had an adult cat once before back in the 1980's. His original family lived in my neighborhood but moved away and abandoned the cat. Several of the neighbors started taking care of him, but he ended up adopting my family.
It's nice to find a place to chat about cats.
Walesgang
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Hello

Post by Walesgang »

Hi Sundown

Welcome to CC!

You are correct that many of us are from the uk or Ireland, but we have members from wider afield including the USA and Australia.

I am sure you will love our forum as much as we do.

What are your kitties called? We would love to see photos.

My hubby and I are slaves to four: Henry, Tips, Squeak and Grey!

Val
Sundown
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Sundown »

My original kitty was a tuxedo cat by the name of Sundown. I think the only pictures I have of him are Polaroids. Yes, I am that old. MY current kitten is a gray/brown tabby named Caspian.

I can't figure out how to post a picture here.
hgale
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by hgale »

Hi Sundown and welcome to CC from me and Denver.

Below the text box, you should have an upload attachment section, if you click on choose file, you can choose photos from your computer to display. There is a file size limit that isn't very generous though. Caspian is a lovely name, its the same name as one of the characters in the Narnia chronicles by CS Lewis (some of my fav books!)

I remember Polaroids too!!

Helen and Denver
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Hello Sundown and welcome to CC.

If you google picresize you should find all you need to be able to post your photo's on CC. It's free to use and if I can do it anyone can! Looking forward to getting to know you and your kitty.

Helen, another Narnia fan! The only books you can enjoy at 10 and re-read with the same joy at 50 (something!) :D
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Hello and welcome! :)
Helen
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Helen »

Hi

I'm quite new too and managed with only 1 hiccup to get photo's to work so I'm sure you'll have it in no time.

Helen
(servant to Archie, Bronte and Sky)
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Hello Sundown - We all value the contribution our friends in the US can bring to this this forum. Welcome! Do post pictures of your babies when you can.