The Pics thread!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: The Pics thread!

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

What a gorgeous girl!! Fluffy still looks stern but very beautiful! Xx
Lyn from Australia
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 9

Post by Lyn from Australia »

She's SO beautiful, but I don't need to tell you that, do I? :)
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Thanks so much xxx

I am sure that the little lady herself would be thrilled with your comments. Except yours Helen!! I might have to adlib a little when reading out yours to her :D. I think I'll just read the first line to be on the safe side :) I won't tell her that I found it very funny and it made me laugh. She is a gorgeous baby and I adore every moment I have with her. I'm so glad she moved herself in with me.
PandaCookie
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by PandaCookie »

Panda
Attachments
1525641_10152727500406959_1050870204_n.jpg
1525641_10152727500406959_1050870204_n.jpg (53.07 KiB) Viewed 7378 times
Lyn from Australia
VIP Cat Chatter!

Oh what a handsome boy, and look at that cute little pink tongue!
Hazel
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Hazel »

I've just discovered this thread whilst trying to figure out how to post pictures, so here's one of the beautiful Mama Cass.
Eric, Mika has spied Oleg in the background and is very jealous! I have Bogden and Mika steals him and gets so excited he dribbles all over him, consequently Bogden lives in the airing cupboard nowadays!

I love Panda's cute expression. Now I realise why Eric and HRH Fluffy (the Duchess of Fluffington?) like the look of each other, they are both fluffy, yet stern ;-)
Attachments
SAM_0809copy.jpg
SAM_0809copy.jpg (36.89 KiB) Viewed 7347 times
Lyn from Australia
VIP Cat Chatter!

Shouldn't her name be Mamma Cats?? :lol: :roll: She's just beautiful.
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Oh wow Hazel!!!

Mama Cass is absolutely gorgeous. What a lovely expression too. Wonder what the Duchess would make of her!

I also think Panda is very cute :)

I love the pic of Rufus. What a lovely sweet boy he was and greatly missed I'm sure!
Hazel
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Hazel »

Lyn from Australia wrote:Shouldn't her name be Mamma Cats?? :lol: :roll: She's just beautiful.
It started off as Mamma Cat when we found her with kittens, but kind of turned into Mama Cass which we like (although I do feel a bit daft shouting that her tea is ready if she's not in the garden waiting for it!)
The little boy next door wanted to call her Joey and when I said she was a girl he decided on Jo, short for Joanne. I don't think he knows who Mama Cass was, so my name was a bit lost on him.

Oh I didn't spot Rufus with his tongue out, That's my favourite cat expression. Mika does it sometimes, I'll have to try and catch a photo of that next.
mollers
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by mollers »

Gorgeous pictures all of them; Fluffy's expressions always remind me of my beautiful Millie who I lost in November - she was a big fluffy girl too! Here are some pictures of my furbabes, including lovely Millie. There is ginger Chompy who is 'just chillin', then latest rescue tabby Buddy who I found living outside a block of flats with an ear that was in a terrible mess with a tumour and infection. He is now thriving. He hates gentle Mr Chomps (just jealous I think) and I couldn't find him a new home so we all muddle on together in disharmony! And last but not least Millie who I miss very much, one relaxing and having a stretch and one waiting at the window.
Attachments
Chompy
Chompy
Chomp.jpg (28.65 KiB) Viewed 7327 times
Photo0864.jpg
Buddy
(143.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Moo.jpg
Millie Moo
(229.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
003.jpg
Millie Moo
(202.82 KiB) Not downloaded yet
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Awww lovely pictures. I had to laugh at the one of Chompy. How laid back is he!!!

I see what you mean about Millie's and Fluffy's expressions. Millie was absolutely beautiful. Love the one of her on the floor having a good stretch :) And the one of her at the window is so familiar. I see that look on Fluffy's face most days.

Your girl must be greatly missed. What lovely memories you will have of her. She will always be in your heart.
mollers
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by mollers »

Sorry only just seen your comments - I do miss Millie very much, she was a real chatterbox and such a character. So glad I had her as a furry friend x
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

OH has just sent me this picture of our boy Edgar relaxing on the (unmade!) bed this morning! Great photo opportunity fortunately not missed! :lol:
Attachments
edgar tummy.JPG
edgar tummy.JPG (41.59 KiB) Viewed 7271 times
Lyn from Australia
VIP Cat Chatter!

Sorry if I should already know the answer to this - but is Edgar a former feral cat? (the missing top of his left ear?).
He is lying in such a "vulnerable" position and obviously very fast asleep, and it's wonderful that he must feel so comfortable, safe and happy in your home.
My bed is left unmade more often than not - my cats often sleep for longer than I do, the lucky sods!!! :roll: :lol:
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Hello Lyn

Yes, Edgar is ex-stray/feral. He ended up in rescue/foster from whence he came to us because several prospective homes had fallen through for him before I heard about him. Goodness knows why. He is the most affectionate boy and he loves his Mummy and home comforts. He is putting on too much weight but it's so hard not to spoil him after such a hard life!
jan1957
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by jan1957 »

Awwww Sarah
Edgar looks so happy, lucky boy, lucky you xx
Hazel
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Hazel »

What a lovely picture! No the wonder Dora is in such a flutter tonight! he has settled in well hasn't he :D
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Yes, he's a natural, Hazel. Very little fazes him. It doesn't seem possible he's been with us less than 4 months and has had to deal with a house move in the middle of that. Love Mama Cass. She is do beautiful. I hope she chooses the home life too!
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Thanks Sarah for posting Edgar's picture. It really did make me smile. He is so relaxed and content :)
You'd think he'd been with you all his life. Well done for taking such good care of him and making life a happy experience at last for the lovely boy.
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Ah, Carol, well as we know, that's what we are here to do, isn't it! It's keeps us occupied! How such a beautiful boy could have been on the streets beats me. Steve has a theory that he had a home and got lost very early on in his life hence his ability to settle in so well. But his street life has made him adaptable and good with other cats - since he lost his, er, furry balls, that is!!
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Sarah I have a feeling that your Steve could be right. I had almost forgotten that Edgar had been a feral until I read Lyn's comment where she asked about it. It's just so heartwarming to see him happy and adapting so well to everything. He's had more than his fair share of vet trips recently but as the photo shows it hasn't affected him whatsoever. Not a care in the world!!
kittiesmom
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by kittiesmom »

:D its a hard life being a kitty. :lol:
Attachments
SAM_0480.JPG
SAM_0480.JPG (47.41 KiB) Viewed 7192 times
Lyn from Australia
VIP Cat Chatter!

This is what I'm "coming back" as, if I get to come back - a gorgeous, well fed, laid back, much loved mog. What a life! :)
kittiesmom
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by kittiesmom »

Lyn from Australia wrote:This is what I'm "coming back" as, if I get to come back - a gorgeous, well fed, laid back, much loved mog. What a life! :)
thanks, same here.