Minnie-in-the-box

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Minnie-in-the-box

Post by Crewella »

She may be 19 and a half, a bit frail, and a bit dotty, but there's nothing wrong with her reactions ..... or her hearing when it suits her, apparently!

http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d15 ... e_0001.mp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Crewella on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Minnie-in-the-box

Post by MarkB »

Come on Helen, there was a delay - it took her at least 1/4 of a second to respond! :)
greenkitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by greenkitty »

I hope she got a treat for being woken up :)

Why did I think Minnie was all black?!!
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Crewella »

Her dinner was due, which explains a lot! :D

Merrick is my only black cat (or mostly black, he has a white locket). Minnie is a proper 'Felix' type black and white. :)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d154/ ... igs018.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Considering I never really got to chose most of my gang as they were taken on due to their circumstances (only Daz, who I spotted as a Top Cat on Cat Chat and fell for), it's remarkable that I've ended up with cats that all look so different - Minnie: black and white, Merrick: black, Grumpy Nellie: calico tortie, Daz: mostly white with black and Basil: ginger and white ....... and then there's Teasel the foster tabby! Only Coco the newest foster is a repeat, being all black.
Walesgang
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by Walesgang »

Like a coiled spring :lol:

3 of my 4 are black and white :D

Friends say they are colour coordinated with the outside of our house :D

Mr G is grey and white :D
greenkitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by greenkitty »

Obviously getting confused, she's in lovely condition for an old girl :)

Colour was always the last thing that I thought of when adopting my guys. I still can't understand why black and black/white cats are so unpopular, my black with a few white sprinkles Hector is so beautiful, sleek and glossy. And my black and white pickle Pip has such striking markings, everyone comments on her beauty spot, tail that looks like it was dipped in a paint pot and black eyeliner. I do have 2 tabbies too, Tig who is grey and Officer Noodle is fawn :)
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Crewella »

I always think of Pip when I see cats with eyeliner - hers is perfect! The facial markings on black and white cats is always so characterful - Minnie's little, slightly skewed, face has made me smile for nearly 20 years! Glossy black cats are gorgeous too, and I love the way the eyes stand out on black cats. :)