Great New Online Pet Store

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Podsy
Frequent Cat Chatter

Great New Online Pet Store

Post by Podsy »

Hi! I was searching for some Feliway (after discovering that it was double the price in Pets At Home I am looking online) and came across a new online pet shop; Fetch, run by Ocado. I dont know if they are starting off with low prices but I also ended up ordering a big bag of iams and several smaller bags of other dry cat food for the cats to try as the prices were so good. Not only did I get money off for my first order, you can also choose the free delivery slot for when they deliver (specific to an hour). I don't work for them, just thought others might benefit from it!
KittyWitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Great New Online Pet Store

Post by KittyWitty »

Just had a look and OMG! AMAZING!!!
Shelly and Dora
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Shelly and Dora »

Thanks for the heads up Podsy. Sounds great.... Apart from the don't deliver to my postcode. It offers to check other postcodes which I've done. I work anything within a 60 mile radius from home but alas..... They don't deliver anywhere near me!

I expect its to avoid the tractors that I regularly encounter on my daily commute.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Well if they don't deliver anywhere near Lowestoft, There's no point me trying to order from the wild west of Fermanagh! :lol: :lol: