Cat and kitten interactions

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Sarcazm
Returning Cat Chatter

Cat and kitten interactions

Post by Sarcazm »

I got a kitten a month or two ago, and relations between older cat and new kitten were tense to say the least. Littley just couldn't help chasing biggys tail. I did the recommended keeping them seperate etc for some time, and am at the stage now where they're play fighting nicely (until Littley pushes his luck and gets a smack).
They're separated at night, and big cat spends most of his days outside. The past few days whenever they cross paths ie first thing in the morning, and then anytime big cat comes indoors, they spend a few seconds rubbing faces. Am I right in assuming this means they're becoming friends?
Its been a stressful couple of month, so if we're near a point where they can be left together at night unsupervised... My house will be normal again!
KittyWitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Cat and kitten interactions

Post by KittyWitty »

Yup :) things are going well!
JennyRowling
New Cat Chatter

Re: Cat and kitten interactions

Post by JennyRowling »

Check out this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRuG0D-WsU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :) It's always fun to watch cats getting accustomed to other cats.