A grain-free food recommended by Laz

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

A grain-free food recommended by Laz

Post by MarkB »

I got a free sample of Arden Grange sensitive (fish & potato) at the weekend. Laz is a really fussy cat who normally refuses any new foods - I offered it to him and his head was straight in the bowl and he kept at it for ages :)

Sadly it won't be a regular feature on his menu as I checked the phosphorus content. I think 1.25% is a bit on the high side for an elderly cat with kidney issues (his JWB senior is 0.8%) but I will probably buy a small bag for treats or if he is off his food.

I am guessing it is higher quality than Hill's/RC sensitive foods and a lot cheaper :)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/dry_ ... tAod_B4AxQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: A grain-free food recommended by Laz

Post by meriad »

Thanks for that Mark - I'm trying to work out if Harry has a bit of a cereal sensitivity so this may be another dry food for him to try. At the moment I'm feeding them the JWB in the green bag that's cereal free and they're OK with that but I'll be nice to have something else every so often