Dora's daily dashing

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Dora's daily dashing

Post by Westiegirl »

;) Why don't we get any more lovely info from Shelly and Dora? I used to look forward to seeing what Dora had been up to (and Shelly) and I never contacted her but I feel I've lost a friend. I loved all the photos she sent and the info about Dora's boyfriend, her Christmas and birthday. I hope Dora is still o.k and thanks to her loving cat slave for all the fun she gave us.
Shelly and Dora
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Dora's daily dashing

Post by Shelly and Dora »

Oh my goodness! Dora & I are both incredibly touched.

My gorgeous girl is very well thank you and starting to get rather excited about Kwissmas. Infact mummy ran a secret errand for Farver Kwissmas just this afternoon but obviously can't say too much incase Dora or one of her Friendlies see this post!!

For various reasons Delectable Dora's Daily Dashings are still very much in existence however they continue within a special members only 'portal' of the site. Access is governed through requests to the admins and granted to those who it is felt appreciate the lighter, maybe slightly 'crazy cat' persona that Dora & her Friendlies bring.

Please don't feel you've lost a friend. We are still here! Please feel free to contact the admins and request access so you can once again keep up to date with my gawjus girl and her furbabe Friendlies xx
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Hello Westlegirl! Dora and her boyfriend Edgar are still very much an item and he is delighted that you remember him! Do come and join us, as Shelly suggests. The magic portal is called Through the Cat Flap and the admins will happily give you access if you ask.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Nice to know that Dora's still dashing! Give her a big fuss from me and Bob. :D
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Westiegirl »

I have so loved hearing about gorgeous Dora, thank you for replying. I have torties too but they are a bit thick compared to lovely Dora. She and you seem to be specially created to be together.

Much love :D and more photos please, I love looking at Dora's Kwissmas
Shelly and Dora
VIP Cat Chatter!

How lovely. Thank you for your kind words. Dora came into my world at a very special pivotal time in my life & I agree in that I definitely think we were created to be together. To my mind a truer word you could not have spoken x

Fusses have been very gratefully administered thank you. She's just shared my fishy tea so she's a very content little girl curled up on the sofa beside me at the moment.

If anyone is interested in following Dora, her BOYFRIENDLIES Edgar & her Friendlies; then please do email the admins asking for access through the 'magic' portal.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (50.94 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Edgar would like to say that he would love you to join him and his beautiful GIRLFRIENDLIES Dora and their wonderful Friendlies Through the Cat Flap. He can't say anymore on the main forum, but he has lots to say through the magic portal!

Sorry, Aunty Shelly, this picture of him might make Dora a little weak at the knees for a while. XX
Attachments
edgar tummy.jpg
edgar tummy.jpg (28.05 KiB) Viewed 2600 times
Shelly and Dora
VIP Cat Chatter!

It's no wonder Dora loves Edgar. Just look at that tummy - how could any furbabe resist that!! Xx
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I was pleased to hear that Dora's still dashing too. :)