PLEASE VOTE FOR ROMNEY HOUSE CAT RESCUE!!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
FELINE FINE
New Cat Chatter

PLEASE VOTE FOR ROMNEY HOUSE CAT RESCUE!!

Post by FELINE FINE »

PLEASE VOTE FOR ROMNEY HOUSE CAT RESCUE in this month's Animal Friends Facebook-based competition! We need a minimum of 400 votes to win a prize of between £1,000 and £5,000 - as things stand, we only have around 200 votes, with just 5 days of the competition left! IT TAKES JUST 2 MINUTES!! and will make a huge difference to the cats in our care. Visit our website (http://www.romneyhousecatrescue.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) to see details of the vital work we carry out, rescuing and rehoming cats throughout London and the South-East!! Then VOTE by going to http://www.animalfriends.org.uk/vote-for-a-charity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - click on 'Okay' - then click on the 'click here to vote' button for Romney House Cat Rescue. Finally, share with all your cat-loving friends!! Thank you from the bottom of our [feline] hearts!!
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: PLEASE VOTE FOR ROMNEY HOUSE CAT RESCUE!!

Post by MarkB »

Done! - Sylvana does a brilliant job. :)
Walesgang
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Walesgang »

Based on your comment Mark, I have also voted :lol:
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Asked OH to vote for me!
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by MarkB »

Thanks Val & Sue (?) - I have spoken to Syvana a few times. Once when I took a call (when volunteering with CP) about an FIV cat that was going to be PTS that day and nowhere for it to go, I called Sylvana. Despite her being miles away, she said of the owner could get to her, she would take it :)

She has also had to do with morons at her local council trying to close her down, saying she had breached some rule or other - thankfully funding and a good lawyer saved the day, although money and time that could have been spent helping cats!