Happy First Birthday

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Tigerlillymommie
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Happy First Birthday

Post by Tigerlillymommie »

....to my beautiful little blue tabby girlie Ellie and to her litter sister Missy (formerly Ettie).
Ellie came to me with her mum Edina and four litter sisters when they were just 4 weeks old last year. Four of her litter sisters were adopted out and so was her mum eventually but Ellie had stolen our hearts within a couple of hours so she was never put up for adoption. Her litter sister Ettie (now Missy) was adopted out but sadly was returned by her human as she was very stressed and unhappy in her new home (might have had something to do with the 15 week old JR puppy, 2 children under 5 and the addtion of a second male cat who was uneutered that caused her stress). She came back to me and took up residence in my spare bedroom as the charity did not have any space and I didnt want her to stay in that environment any longer than she really had to. Well 2 months down the line, she has integarted with my furry gang now and she and her sister Ellie chase each other all over the house day and night. So Hubby and I failed as fosteres for the 2nd time, as we have now adddd Missy to our indoor furry gang. Since her first night let loose in the house, she has slept squidged between hubby and I every night, SO CUTE!!!!
So here are my beautiful birthday girls at 6 weeks of age. Will post some more up to date ones later.
Needless to say they will all be getting a very special tea tonight to celebrate.
Attachments
And Ettie (Missy) looking cute too :)
And Ettie (Missy) looking cute too :)
Etti2.jpg (12.82 KiB) Viewed 2227 times
Ellie looking cute!
Ellie looking cute!
Ellie (2).jpg (17.62 KiB) Viewed 2227 times
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Happy First Birthday

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Happy birthday darling girls! Xx
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Oh bless them - I'd have found it hard to let them go too!

Happy first birthday Ellie and Missy. :)
greenkitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by greenkitty »

Aww Happy Birthday you gorgeous girls!
Scatty
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Scatty »

Awwwww ...... happy birthday girls!