tuna love

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
luvmycat

tuna love

Post by luvmycat »

My Cats snoring and off into Cat dreamland when suddenly a can of tuna connects to the can opener and the first sounds of heaven are heard.. ITS TUNA TIME yay .. my Cat jumps from her bed, dashes down the hall at mach 50 rounds the corner into the kitchen and rubs herself against the legs of the best person in the world. before you can say was it good, the bowl is crystal clear and my Cat is licking her lips smiling from ear to ear.
KittyKat
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: tuna love

Post by KittyKat »

Brilliantly put, this made me laugh. My cat is exactly the same, the magical tuna love. I feel like the best chef ever ;)
hgale
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: tuna love

Post by hgale »

My late tabby Mischa was just like that, but it wasn't food - it was the gas fire going on in the lounge in the winter! No matter where she was in the house, as soon as she heard me lighting it she would come shooting in to claim the best patch right in front of it where it was warmest. Always amazed me how close she could get without burning herself, and how hot her fur could get without discomfort! I always called her my "heat seeking missile" because thats exactly what she was. I hope there are lots of lovely heaters at Rainbow Bridge for her to enjoy.