Anyone ordered from Zoofast?

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Anyone ordered from Zoofast?

Post by MarkB »

I was aware that Laz's prescription food was made in 400g bags as well as 2kg bag, but couldn't find anywhere in the UK that sold it. I looked again few months back and found this company. They had a facility to receive an email if an item becomes available. I got an email last week saying they now stock it. I would rather buy smaller bags as a 2kg bag lasts him 2 - 3 months and he seems to go off it after a while, but is quite keen when the bag is fresh.

http://www.zoofast.co.uk/royalcaninfibr ... 16814.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just want to make sure it is legit :) - there are lots of spelling mistakes and a few pages come up in Polish :)
Baggypants
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Anyone ordered from Zoofast?

Post by Baggypants »

Their VAT number is registered to them and their T&Cs appear legit...
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by MarkB »

Thanks for that. Although the site looks a bit iffy, they seem to have proper items listed. I haven't compared their prices yet. I have only just opened a 2kg bag so will give them a try the next time :)
Nigel
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Nigel »

I've not heard of them before, but it seems to be legit. It is a Polish company hence some of the dodgy translations on their website!
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by MarkB »

And some bits they forgot to translate :) http://www.zoofast.co.uk/healthycatadul ... 9_292.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for translations. Fibre Response is contraindicated for Magacolon (although it works for Laz's) instead of Megacolon, they say Giant Colon :D

Their server is painfully slow too.
Alice
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Alice »

I've just been looking at prices for Purina Pro Plan, comparing Zooplus (usually very competitive) and Zoofast - the latter being almost 50% cheaper for what appears to be the same product - £2.86 per kilo or £5.32 per kilo for bulk buying. :o I wonder if it really is exactly the same product? The percentage of protein and fat seems to be the same on both sites, so that sounds reassuring.

I hope someone on here can post about their experience of using this company.