New Kitties - Moo, Oink, and Kwack (persians)

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Moo Oink and Kwack
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

New Kitties - Moo, Oink, and Kwack (persians)

Post by Moo Oink and Kwack »

Hello Everyone!!!

We are new here, so we thought we'd introduce ourselves!! We are Moo, Oink, and Kwack, three persian kitties living in the New England area! We are so excited that we found this forum - we love making new friends (furry friends or hairless humans!!) and can't wait to get to know you all and share our photos and stories with you!

We have our own facebook page that has tons of photos and stories on it already, so if you feel the need for a kitty cuteness overdose, feel free to visit us there!!

XOXO
Moo, Oink, and Kwack

Facebook.com/MoOinKwack

XOXO
hgale
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: New Kitties - Moo, Oink, and Kwack (persians)

Post by hgale »

Hello Moo, Oink and Kwack! Welcome to CatChat.

I am Denver from the UK, and I'd like to invite you to ask your hoomin to ask the Moderators on here to let you join us in the special section Through the Cat Flap. There's myself, Dora, Pepsi, Lou Lou, Edgar, Peanut and the gang in the USA, the Four Mousekateers, Comet, Whisky.. and probably a few more I've accidentally left out too (sorry!) We chatter to each other a lot and have a lot of fun (with a bit of help from our hoomins of course!!) and we'd all love to get to know you!

Of course, my mum says this forum has a serious side too, and she says you've come to the right place for any advice and support for the (shall we say) not so pleasant times too.

Look forward to chatting soon.

Denver (and Helen his mum)
Moo Oink and Kwack
New Cat Chatter

Hello Denver!! It is nice to meet you! We love making friends from different countries - my mom human and dad human have been to the UK once - they went there last year for their honeymoon and said it was BEAUTIFUL there - you're so lucky to live there!!! XOXO
Walesgang
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by Walesgang »

Hello, Moo, Oink and Kwack

I am mummy to Tips, Henry, Squeak and Mr Grey (aka the four must cat ears!) we live in Wales.

We look forward to getting to know you and your mummy - it would be great if you make it through the cat flap, our special area you have to ask mods to let you through for less serious chatting :D

Val
Moo Oink and Kwack
New Cat Chatter

I am not sure how to do that????
Walesgang
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by Walesgang »

If you go to the forum main page, at the bottom you will see a legend for users, moderators etc.

If you click on the moderators bit, it brings up a list of mods, with contact details.

Through the cat flap is a sub group. We are a tad bonkers, but very supportive and love our furbabes 1000% :D
sarie
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by sarie »

Hahaha we're laughing so much at all your amazing and funny pictures and posts on Facebook. So lovely to meet you Moo, Oink and Kwack!!!

We're very jealous of your trip to Petco recently, our mum hasn't bought us a new bed for at least a month now, not sure how she thinks that's acceptable really so we've taken over hers instead.

We live in Scotland in the UK with our mum and we're very pleased to meet any new friends, especially ones as fabulous as you!

Harvey and Clive (and their mum, Sarah)