DARK DESTROYER

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
georgie girl
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

DARK DESTROYER

Post by georgie girl »

My lovely Geogie kitten is starting to emerge from the adorable stage, into the terrible toddler stage.
There's now a big patch of wall paper missing from the hall and the newel post at the bottom of the stairs looks like the trunk of a palm. She's also started to ambush my lovely gentle 13 year old dog, who simply yelps and then looks up at me as if to say,'did you see what she just did?!' Such action earned her 10 mins on the naughty step last night. My husband has started to call her the Dark Destroyer! ;)
greenkitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: DARK DESTROYER

Post by greenkitty »

I have Tig The Tabby Terrorist :)
JulieandBarney
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by JulieandBarney »

Oh that did make me laugh !!! :lol: I would love to say "don't worry, he will grow out of it....." but my boy is over 8 years of age and manages to race around our living room twice a day, leaping onto the coffee table in his wake and knocking all and everything over....I tried sitting him on the 'naughty step' in the hall and shutting the living room door, the response ?...a very well aimed jump onto my ankles, clinging on for dear life, as he sinks his one (only one !) very sharp front tooth into my feet, whilst kicking hell out of my leg at the same time !" ...as I was screaming "Ow, Ow.." my hubby just looked on and said " Told you it wouldn't work....you need to know who's boss...!!!!!"

Any shouts of "Bad Barney, No..." will mean I get another attack to the other foot, so I meekly walk away and admit defeat, as he sits smirking at me....... :cry:

Oh yes, we also have a very large, gentle 12 year old Samoyed dog, who regularly gets a thrashing across the nose by Barney, poor girl just takes it all, she just looks back as though to say "What did you do that for ?!!!! :o
georgie girl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by georgie girl »

Isn't it stange though, we would never allow a dog to get away with such naughty behaviour. Both of my cats are 'blow- ins' both gave me that look of; 'you look stupid and well heeled; you'll do'. And both, sadly, have my unconditional devotion.
JulieandBarney
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by JulieandBarney »

That is so true !!!

If our dog, Fi, did half of what Barney gets away with, she would be really told off !! ...when Barney does worse, we just look on and go "aaahhhh...isn't he a character ..!"... :roll:
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

The difference is, whatever the so-called animal 'experts' say, a dog feels guilt. Cats are strangers to guilt or shame.

A puddle on the floor - the dog will hide. A puddle on the worktop - the cats sits next to it and says 'so, you've got a cloth haven't you?' :lol:
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

:lol: :lol:
georgie girl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by georgie girl »

:lol: :lol: