Photos!!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Mollysmummy
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Photos!!

Post by Mollysmummy »

2 of yours really do look exactly like mine!
Mollysmummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mollysmummy »

A couple more of ours
Attachments
Molly fell asleep with her tongue out
Molly fell asleep with her tongue out
image.jpg (64.3 KiB) Viewed 1358 times
image.jpg
Kevin is just pure muscle now and big enough to see over the side of the bath! In October he fit in one hand!
(104.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Yes that would be Lily and Bob. Lily is no longer with us. She vanished last February - still miss her like mad. Funny thing is we think we keep seeing her in a field at the end of the road. A friend of ours lives in a house next to that field - got to be worth checking that out.... even if she doesn't want to come back it would be nice to know she is OK (she was only with us 6 mths, lovely cat)

Love the photo of Molly with the sticky-out tongue. Sometimes when Willow washes herself, she forgets to put her tongue away and sits there just like that. :D
Mollysmummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mollysmummy »

Oh no! I'd be beside myself if Molly didn't come home. We don't let Kevin out yet, he's just turned 6 months and I don't think il ever be ready to let him out!
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

I feel like that about Bob. He is my special little boy and I worry about him everytime he goes out.

Lily just appeared one day. A very easy going cat, she got on with everyone. A short time after she arrived my OH found Bob. Lily took to him straight away and nursed him. It just seems she decided he was old enough to fend for himself and she left. It was very strange. She and Bob were inseperable and I thought they would be together always. :(