Warning, poisonings in Norwich

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
lilynmitz
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Warning, poisonings in Norwich

Post by lilynmitz »

If you're in this area, please keep your cats in until they catch the monster who's doing this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-31112025" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sarie
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Warning, poisonings in Norwich

Post by sarie »

Oh those poor cats :( That's just awful. I would like to say though, there's no evidence it's deliberate... it could be something like a garage with a poisonous substance left in the open accidentally. That doesn't make it any easier for the owners who've lost their little ones but I'd prefer not to assume the worst :(
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Warning, poisonings in Norwich

Post by Lilith »

Yes, could be some irresponsible idiot who's put down a lot of rodent poison and the cats may be catching the affected mice/rats - that stuff doesn't always work instantly :/ Even so, even if no harm was meant towards the cats. I still think it's an evil thing to do.

If it is deliberate, well I won't say what I'm actually thinking, as I'd get all three warnings at once and more :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hope there are no more deaths or suffering and hope that the source of the poison is traced.