Woody has moved in

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
JulieandBarney
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Woody has moved in

Post by JulieandBarney »

I've got both hands up !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Ye gods, you're right ....... hand up here too!!!! :lol:

Well, most of the time ...... I would have both hands up ...... but the words 'grumpy git' need to be in there somewhere too. I love OH dearly, but he's a bit more of a Pugwash than a Woody! No wonder they get on so well!! :D :P

Sadly, poor old Woody's chances of joining the gang were blown out of the water by the fact that we're probably going to have to take on my step son's cat. He is, however, welcome to stay here until the right home does present itself, however long that might take.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Crewella »

Now he's all fixed up and ready for homing, I took Woody back to the bigger cattery yesterday. As he's so very friendly he does stand a better chance of catching somebody's eye there, and we needed my outdoor run for another stray (I'll do a separate post). He looked very happy on his last morning, stretched out in the sun, and I do feel guilty handing him over, but he's in much better shape than we he arrived, he's put on a bit of weight and his coat's loads better.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d154/ ... 040711.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Everything crossed that he finds the loving home he so deserves quickly.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

He does look very content!
greenkitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by greenkitty »

Oh what a lovely pic, good luck on the next part of your journey fella!
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Crewella »

I believe somebody is going to see Woody in the next couple of days, so I've got all paws here crossed for him.

However, one of the reasons I didn't hesitate to 'swop' Woody for Fred/Greebo, apart from the fact that Fred/Greebo really needed to be in an outdoor pen like mine, was that Woody was originally taken in to the bigger cattery and spent his first few days there, and I know that the lady running it had a really soft spot for him. She's now got the whole run covered in carpet for him so he can't damage his poor old back legs any more, which I could never have done here. Even if this potential home doesn't work out, I suspect he'll be just fine! :)
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Crewella »

I believe somebody is going to see Woody in the next couple of days, so I've got all paws here crossed for him.

However, one of the reasons I didn't hesitate to 'swop' Woody for Fred/Greebo, apart from the fact that Fred/Greebo really needed to be in an outdoor pen like mine, was that Woody was originally taken in to the bigger cattery and spent his first few days there after being caught, and I know that the lady running it had a really soft spot for him. She's now got the whole run covered in carpet for him so he can't damage his poor old back legs any more, which I could never have done here. Even if this potential home doesn't work out, I suspect he'll be just fine! :)