Short term foster

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
nannymcfee
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Short term foster

Post by nannymcfee »

What a lovely photo of Ingrid, cannot see much of the bed though !,( you do like your bargins ! we have quite a local home bargins go in for one thing come out with about 50 ! :D ) had some orchids the other day, but i resisted....wish i hadn't £2.99 would have made ideal pressies and looked to cost at least £10.00.
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by MarkB »

I love Home Bargains, as unlike Poundland etc, they at least sell branded stuff. I bought Gourmet Perle for £3.49 a box and they do some other cheap things. Their dry food is the worst of the worst though - all the cheap & nasty full of cereal rubbish - ie Webbox Stars - 89p for 900g

She also got a Cat's Meow from The Range - also a hit :) http://i.imgur.com/vFptReU.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i.imgur.com/HnZKbMU.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i.imgur.com/uKzrkgC.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alice
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Alice »

Lovely photos of a very contented Ingrid.

I also like to browse round Home Bargains occasionally, always finding something for the cats, (not to mention the bags of Thornton's mishape chocs at 99p for 350g for me!!). I wonder if anyone else buys the packs of Supreme cat food, 5 x 100g foil trays, at 89p for 5 - meaty/seafood flavours. I'm not sure how good they really are, but the ingredients list seems OK and my cats certainly like them, by way of a change, not their daily diet.

I'd also be interested to hear anyone's experience of feeding Bozita dry food from Zooplus - it appears to be decent quality at a reasonable price, but I've never seen any comments for/against on here. It gets good reviews, but then so does Go-Cat!! :roll:
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Ingrid really is a beauty. She still reminds me of my old Giddy, and like Giddy (and little Peaches RIP) seems like one of those sunny little cats that just always makes you smile. :)

Sadly we don't have a branch of Home Bargains near us. I'm quite jealous!
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

We don't have a Home Bargains but we do have a 'Heatons'. That's where I got our Cat's Meow. Our lot LOVE it!

Mark, Helen is right, Ingrid is just one of those adorable cats. She is SO sweet.