Are any of you getting security threats after viewing photos

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
nannymcfee
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Are any of you getting security threats after viewing photos

Post by nannymcfee »

Happened a few times now,and again after viewing Mark's photograph of Ingrid today, my security on computer, is saying 'threats have been detected and blocked'

Anybody else know if this has happened.?

Thanks !
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Are any of you getting security threats after viewing ph

Post by bobbys girl »

It not happened to me with Cat Chat, but has, sometimes with other sites. I'm far from an expert (bit of a numpty really) when it comes to pooters. But it might just be that your security set up is reading something it doesn't like on Mark's photo account.

A while back someone hyjacked my Paypal account (I mean do I look like the sort of person who'd buy 'World of Warcraft' and send it to Hungary????) So OH increased the security on my pooter. Now I occasionally get warnings about quite innocent sites.
nannymcfee
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by nannymcfee »

Thanks Bobbys girl,

I have had the scammers on the phone even though on TPS, last few weeks, and leave them talking while make cakes etc....

We were scammed on line just before xmas , hubbys footy team site ( ordered new tops etc) and card company phoned up and said you didn't send any money to western union did you? they knew straight away our credit card had been misused, so cancelled everything...so i am a bit wary now.. :D
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

I was visiting an elderly friend, when she got a phone call. The chap said to her 'Miss Robinson, do you realise your life insurance cover may not be adequate?' She said 'Really! That's very interesting, thank you so much for telling me', and hung up. :lol:
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I wonder if it's a Photobucket thing, do you get the same if you click on mine?

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d154/ ... 040583.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;