Be afraid, be very afraid...

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Be afraid, be very afraid...

Post by Lilith »

But only if you happen to be a Bakewell tart...

The people who have those state of the art catflaps that only admit the designated cat can sleep easy...otherwise - lock up your fridges, folks!

http://travel.aol.co.uk/2015/05/29/badg ... =webmail21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Be afraid, be very afraid...

Post by Crewella »

Good grief!! I've enough to cope with with Daz and his ex-stray pilfering ways as it is - thank heavens I don't have a catflap!! :shock:

Well and truly caught red-handed!! :lol:
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

I was told (by a fellow owner) that you could always tell if someong had a Lurcher - they have a lock on the fridge door. How true. :lol:
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

LOL - I only wish she'd said that she'd put his grub outside for him to finish ...hopefully she did :)

During the summer of the ferals...well, the first ferals, the girls, that is, I kept a bowl of water and a bowl of biscuits on the pavement outside the open cellar window, the 'drop-in centre' for anyone who was too nervous to venture inside. In the cellar one evening I heard the biscuit bowl crunching and tinkling and peered cautiously out...to come face to face with...a hedgehog! Hope I didn't spoil the little guy's gastronomic experience :D