Cat Confessions

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
HollyJLancaster
Frequent Cat Chatter

Cat Confessions

Post by HollyJLancaster »

My name is Tiki Tinsley and I am a serial food thief.

No work top, plate or kitchen is safe from me.

So far this week I have stolen part of a cheese sandwich, some bacon, spaghetti bolognese and this evening I was caught with my face in a dish of freshly made lasagna.

This is why I am now banished to the bedroom at dinner time.

I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky cheese sauce all over my whiskers.
Attachments
20150719_184129-1(1).jpg
20150719_184129-1(1).jpg (21.85 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Cat Confessions

Post by Lilith »

Hi there Tiki - my name is Molly Moore and I can't keep my thieving paws off ANYTHING!

Congrats on the lasagne - definitely worth washing your whiskers for! :lol:

Ciao and miaow for now!
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

What is it about lasagne? It isn't just Garfield that can't resist it, Purdy, Tom and Willow love it too (though I think it's the cheese sauce that does it for Willow!) :lol:

OH is partial to it too!
Mrs Kane
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mrs Kane »

Hi, my name is Sofi and I like to sit on my owners fresh clothes after they've just been washed and are wet in the basket. They make me happy and purr-y.

I also like to steal USB drivers, pencils, pens, and my Dad's glasses and hide them in the bathroom. And I chew clothes when my parents are asleep.
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Hi all Mouse and Thomas here....this chat struck a chord with us two Siamese...
No plastic bag is safe from us regardless of what it contains..if food all the better...Mum and Dad call it
"**???@@## cats ..they've been in the kitchen again and eaten the bread/cheese/dinner/cat biscuits/scones/chicken bones...".(delete items not applicable..!!) Vet says the plastic from the bags should just pass thru...!!
We have now found out how to get into the food waste bin..even when the handle is down to lock the lid...it was just brute force and cunning..not ignorance, do you mind..!! What gave us away was our heads being covered with coffee grounds and the bbq sauce from the chicken we nicked..!! Have to be more subtle next time.
I (Thomas) also likes to pee in any pile of washing that Mum carelessly leaves on the floor for pick up later...Why seperate it into darks and lights?..it just encourages me to pee twice..!!
On the other hand I (Mouse) am a little darling. Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth and I'm soooo in love with Mummy.. I just love rubbing my self around her face when she's reading or watching telly..If I'm really clever I can knock her glasses off..(she loves it really but my fur is very fine and she has to go and clean the specs and face to get it off..!!)

Note from slave Mum & Dad: I don't think these two hooligans have been told "NO" in their entire life..!! They are just sooo naughty..We just hope they will calm down soon ( We have had them now 4 month ..They are 3.5 years old so still naughty teenagers..) Suppose we have to admit they have stopped waking us up at 4 am wanting their breakfast..I now have a bowl of biscuits down all the time so they can graze..Thomas & Mouse now start bleating and mewwing at 5am.

Don't you just love 'em....!!

Thomas & Mouse
xx
Attachments
cats June 2015 002 x3.jpg
(166.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
cats June 2015 025 x2.jpg
(129.82 KiB) Not downloaded yet
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Butter wouldn't melt indeed! Now why am I reminded of the film 'Lady and the Tramp'? We are Siamese if you please, we are Siamese if you don't please. :lol:
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Lol Sue - Siamese NEVER grow up! I once had a seal point known as the Gibbon...every meal time was a case of a little Gibbon take...love that pic of your lads nose to nose! :D

Ah Bobbys girl, I hate disney in all his forms but whoever created that clip knew Siamese intimately...even my pair of three quarter Siamese did what I called 'formation prowling' ...absolutely spot on, superb! :lol:
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Lilith wrote:Ah Bobbys girl, I hate disney in all his forms but whoever created that clip knew Siamese intimately...even my pair of three quarter Siamese did what I called 'formation prowling' ...absolutely spot on, superb! :lol:
Best part of the film!

If my lot were to confess their misdeeds, I'd be here all night! :lol:

Not so much a confession, more a Victor Meldrew 'I don't BELIEVE it'. A little dog has started visiting us, a very underweight female Yorkie. Last night we thought we had found the owner. A lady who lives in the village has had her pedigree Yorkie stolen. Long story short we think they are connected and this one is a puppy farm reject.

She is VERY timid and won't come to anyone. We are terrified she'll get killed on the road. Lady says if we can catch her she will take her in. She is accepting food so we have started feeding her. This is where my lot come in.

I've been feeding her Butchers. Everytime I put food in the bowl, my lot appear out of the woodwork and rush to get to the bowl first. It doesn't matter that they have just had their tea. It is also amazing that I put a bowl of Butchers in front of Tommy and he stuck his nose in the air and flounced off. Yet he was the first to the dog bowl and ate the lot! Little beggers.

Also the dog is scared of Purdy! :roll: