Todays Awwww factor..!!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Todays Awwww factor..!!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Found this and thought you'd like to have an awww moment

http://pussingtonpost.com/irish-police- ... -roadside/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Todays Awwww factor..!!

Post by Lilith »

Aww - the cat in the hat!

Good on the Garda, but what a neglected little scrap - he reminds me of those first pics of Crewella's Greebo. Looks like he's feral, poor little devil, and that eye...

When I got involved with a local feral colony and their kittens in a derelict garage I got a lecture from a cat rescue worker about kittens with sticky eyes just opening in dirty surroundings. The dirt gets into the eye, the eye never opens properly, infection ensues and, as she put it, the eye 'blows'. Luckily for the kittens I got out of that filthy place, there wasn't a sticky eye among them; they were fortunate.

If I was one of those workers at the Irish shelter I'd post pics of him as an advertisement for neutering!

Glad he's got the chance of a better future now :)
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Awwww bless him. And bless them for taking care of him.

He does have a Greeboish air about him - I just hope they don't have to give this little scrap a Greebo haircut!
Cussypat1974
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Cussypat1974 »

Nice to see the gardai helping animals!