My cat died

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
bengalsmeow
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

My cat died

Post by bengalsmeow »

So about fifi,

we've found out the truth,

she was savaged by a terrier. Vicious things they are.
the lady who owns the dog walks it infront of our house without it on a lead, and I'm not sure if thats the law in Britian, but yeah the police came round and she pretended not be at home!
so yeah we started throwing fun-snaps at them (not directly at them) but around them to make them stay away.

OH! and i also forgot there was a dead cat found outside their door :( i know... terrible it was only a kitten. :x :x :( :(
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: My cat died

Post by Jacks »

Oh how awful! Your poor little Fifi!

Something has to be done about this dog and the irresponsible owner allowing it off lead to savage neighbourhood cats. Poor little kitten too. So sorry for your loss of your little girl. It's one of the occasions where not knowing was almost kinder than knowing what happened. Fifi didn't deserve this - it's a scenario we would all dread.

Thinking of you.
bengalsmeow
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: My cat died

Post by bengalsmeow »

Agreed,

my mother says she is not going to do anything but i don't think so, i can't ever stop thinking about her, I'm getting over it although i will never stop thinking about her.

what do you think i should do?