Boo the model

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
HollyJLancaster
Frequent Cat Chatter

Boo the model

Post by HollyJLancaster »

Working on a jewellery project this morning which Boo obviously had to get involved with, so here she is modelling what we've done so far....well I made the necklace, Boo mainly used my crafting mat and lamp as a bed and thoughtfully pushed all my split rings on the floor. Still she does look pretty....

[img]
20150913_122524(1).jpg
20150913_122524(1).jpg (115.66 KiB) Viewed 2690 times
[/img]
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Boo the model

Post by bobbys girl »

She seems very happy to be wearing such a beautiful necklace.
HollyJLancaster
Frequent Cat Chatter

She was really quite content just sitting there looking regal lol
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Cats always have to HELP, don't they? Interference is their middle name...

But the end result in this case is gorgeous! :D
HollyJLancaster
Frequent Cat Chatter

Thank you and ooooh yes interference is her middle name, tried putting her blanket on the table next to me but on no she wants to park her butt right where I'm working!
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

HollyJLancaster wrote:but on no she wants to park her butt right where I'm working!
They do that don't they! :roll: The best one is to walk across mummy's paint palette then park their bottoms and multi-coloured paws on mummy's work, AGH!
Mrs Kane
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mrs Kane »

Sofi's the reason I don't make and paint models anymore :lol: It was only a hobby but the third time she got her claws in the paint pot I realised it was time to call it off until she was older (IE, happy to be in another room for a few hours).
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Claws in the paint pot...that brings back a memory of the Leopard (her real name was Claudia but she was always known as the Leopard) a three quarter Siamese tortoiseshell (with tortitude!) who couldn't be left out of ANYTHING...

I was decorating. I was pasting a length of paper and the Leopard was sitting atop the stepladder, watching with interest, her head going back and forth, back and forth, with the movements of the paste brush.

Suddenly, she jumped. I couldn't stop her.

She landed at one end of the pasting table and skidded, slowly and gracefully in the paste, standing upright, to the other, and dropped off.

Needless to say I grabbed and washed her thoroughly, and she was shut out of the room after that!
nannymcfee
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by nannymcfee »

That's a beautiful necklace, and Boo looks at home being the model.

Try making cakes with mogs around, they are banished from rooms anywhere near when i am baking, making 2 cakes for a cat charity and one for vets open day in October, i have ordered silicone mould paw prints.... BUT with mine around, they could easily decorate it with the real thing ! :0)
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Lilith wrote: She landed at one end of the pasting table and skidded, slowly and gracefully in the paste, standing upright, to the other, and dropped off.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for that Lilith, I've just nearly choked on my tea! What a picture (the cat NOT me choking on my tea!)

I also like 'Tortitude'. One of the Car Park Cats, Vicky, is a tortie and that describes her really well - you hear her before you see her.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Oops, sorry about your tea! :lol:

I have to confess that I pinched the word 'tortitude' from another site, but it doesn't half describe the 'naughty torties!' :D