TV show for Channel 5 called the Secret Life Of Pets

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Animal Lifeline UK
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 5

TV show for Channel 5 called the Secret Life Of Pets

Post by Animal Lifeline UK »

http://www.animallifelineuk.org/forum/s ... post209893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I received a call and email and after chatting with them have agreed to help advertise their new show it sounds very interesting and light hearted and almost like a fly on the wall series about what your pet gets up to, So I am happy to help promote this.
Please share onto forums,facebook and twitter etc and contact them if you wish for your pet to be on the show.

Hello,

I'm working on a new TV show for Channel 5 called the Secret Life Of Pets and am looking for pet owners to take part! See below for more information.

We are having a lot of success finding people after organisations post on their social network accounts and forums. If you could spread the word through Facebook, Twitter, email and forums that would be amazing. Emails should be directed to myself [email protected]

Info : The Secret Life of Pets is an entertaining and informative brand new 8 part TV series forChannel 5. The show looks into the extraordinary and bizarre secret lives of our pets. We discover what our pets really get up to behind those puppy dog eyes, what they are hiding in the garden and how they have learnt to open the fridge door! Using the latest and most innovative filming techniques this series shows us what life is like from a pet's-eye-view.

Facebook : Do you want to know what your beloved pet does behind your back? Channel 5 are looking for animals to take part in 'The Secret Life of Pets'. Whether your dog is stealing your food, your cat is disappearing all day or your hamster is acting strangely we will find out what is really going on.

To be in with a chance of getting your pet on TV please can you email me some information about your pet along with a photo of you and your pet, your contact number and address. Apply ASAP to avoid disappointment!

Email : [email protected]

Get the word out!