Lidl Premium in Jelly on offer

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
nannymcfee
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Lidl Premium in Jelly on offer

Post by nannymcfee »

Been in today and it is on offer at £2.25, and they had lots in jelly !
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Lidl Premium in Jelly on offer

Post by MarkB »

That's good :) - I think it is only £2.59 full price, but all helps! :) - I have just opened the 4th box of the 10 I bought a week ago - and bearing in mind that Kylie is the only one eating it.... (some of them, just the jelly!)

It looks like I will be back to the Canterbury branch later in the week.
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by meriad »

I was near a Lidl on Saturday and picked up a box of the gravy one - 110% total failure; not even Abbie will eat it.

Didn't think to get a box of the jelly one, but in all honesty given Lidl is just over a 1/2 hour drive for me it probably doesn't make sense to try convince my gang that it's good stuff :D
nannymcfee
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by nannymcfee »

I normally give them felix in jelly, or as good as it looks, but they have had upset tums , think its too rich if given often,so tried Lidl's again, (they wouldn't touch gravy ones), but both have eaten it up. daughters mogs have been staying, and going through 1 box of ASAIL nearly every day, so i am now on a £££ saving mission... :D won't last long i bet!
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by MarkB »

The gravy one never went down well here + it contains cereals so I stopped buying it.

Lidl (Coshida) jelly pouches can only be this, packaged for Lidl under their own brand http://www.zoofast.de/product_thumb.php ... 800&y=1111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have to say that it has been a life saver for Kylie. She doesn't seem interested in Classic any more. Even her old Felix senior is picked at. She will also pick at the Sainsburys mousse domes, but is getting through 6 or more of the Lidl jelly pouches a day (although not eating all of each)
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by meriad »

[quote="MarkB"]The gravy one never went down well here + it contains cereals so I stopped buying it. /quote]
Really? :o I had a look but couldn't see anything on the label. I try and avoid cereals because of Harry so probably just as well.