Hello

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Kokapetl
Returning Cat Chatter

Hello

Post by Kokapetl »

Hi there!

I'm a new user just coming on to say hello! I have a 10-year-old male Birman, and I could really do with some advice, which is why I created an account.

Hello to everyone :)
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Hello

Post by Crewella »

Hello and welcome. :)
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Janey »

Hi and welcome :)
jillyvillyvoo
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by jillyvillyvoo »

Hi as a user of around 4 months, I welcome you to this site it has been a great experience for us. Friendly and informative and also a shoulder to cry on at times for many . We all have such different experiences and lives and seem to be from all parts of the world but with one thing that ties us all together . WE LOVE CATS.
Cussypat1974
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Cussypat1974 »

Welcome!
If you love cats and want what is best for them, you will be happy here and also be a great asset as a new member! I have been a member for years and I don't have time now to come on as often as I would like. But I know this is a TRUE CAT PLACE. So long as you love cats, you have instant friends here. X
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

I'm a really new member not quite a month and I live in Australia but something drew me to this site. I've really appreciated the support fellow cat lovers have given me. Welcome. And a nice time to join & meet new like minded folks. Vivian
Kokapetl
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Kokapetl »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I can confirm that I absolutely LOVE cats, so hopefully I'll fit in here :)