The BOSS..... Aygo,Nysa died.

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Cussypat1974
VIP Cat Chatter!

The BOSS..... Aygo,Nysa died.

Post by Cussypat1974 »

She was quiet and limping on New Year's Eve so we rushed to vets. Hospitalised on fluids and seemed to improve. Then she went downhill and when the vet went to take her temp, pus started to flow from her side. There was no abscess..... Unfortunately...... Get flushed and flushed to no avail and decision was made to euthanise..... A year and a half old..... But honestly she did well to live that long. Such a fighter, even the vets said so as she had to give extra drugs to finish her off..... Little heart refused to stop beating.......
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: The BOSS..... Aygo,Nysa died.

Post by booktigger »

Aww, I'm sorry your year has started like this. RIP little one
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

How sad. Thinking of you. hugs Vivian
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I'm so very sorry, Catherine (((hugs)))

Rest in peace, at last, little fighter xx
Cussypat1974
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Cussypat1974 »

We went to be with her as she went...... A tiny scratch caused this, due to her immune system failire which we never got to the bottom of. She got panleuk even though she was fully vaccinated and all protocols were followed. She didn't particularly like humans lol. She was a cat cat.bhumans were things to open tins and do nails on and open doors so nails could be done on good furniture. I honestly never saw sooooooo much personality packed into one kilo. She is missed........