Anyone know of an animal communicator for deceased pets???

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Anna1502
Frequent Cat Chatter

Anyone know of an animal communicator for deceased pets???

Post by Anna1502 »

Hi,

Ok I know this topic will probably raise some eyebrows and appear very strange to most people here but since losing my very first and only fur baby, Binky to lymphoma and liver failure on Christmas Day, I am still reeling from the loss so much.
I'm desperate to connect to her and I am a believer that when they cross over, their spirit is still with their human companions and I have read accounts of many people receiving signs and even feeling their pets in spirit.

So I'm asking if anyone here has used animal communicators to contact their pets on the other side and if so, please let me know.
I'm looking for recommendations on ACs which anyone has used and has good experience with.

Thanks,
Anna
PeanutsFriend
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 8

Re: Anyone know of an animal communicator for deceased pets???

Post by PeanutsFriend »

I wouldn't bother with it. If the animal wants to contact you, they will as you sleep. When you are the most open. You want them to move on, live in peace.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Hi there and very sorry to hear of the loss of Binky.

But I agree with Peanutsfriend - if animals (and people too) want to make contact, they will. I've had lots of personal experiences with this; some do, even to the extent of appearing by day or, in one case, snuggled up in bed in their usual place, purring (as Peanutsfriend says, sleep is when you're most open to these visits.) But some animals just don't, and I feel it's a mistake to call them back.

I feel it's best just to think, 'what will be, will be' in this sort of case; don't dwell on it - and you may well be rewarded when you're least expecting it :)
nanny pamy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by nanny pamy »

Awww its sad when pets pass over but I also think we should let them be at rainbow bridge in peace and happy. I wouldn't feel right trying to "call them back". But I feel the same about humans too. Once theyv gone their at peace and your memories keep them with you.
Lulu54
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Lulu54 »

I totally agree with PeanutsFriend, we should never hang onto the deceased, they have places to go and things to do just like the living. They tend to appear to you for around a year after death and then move on, they too feel the rift and the loss and tend to hang around for around that time. Ask them to come to you, tell them you miss them and they will appear in your dreams, your subconscious is right next to and linked to the astral plane. All of my 4 did and after around a year we all felt ready to move on.