Thrive Cat Food

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Baggypants
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Thrive Cat Food

Post by Baggypants »

Has anyone's cats tried the Thrive Complete Cat Food?? Is it as popular/nice as Applaws?

My cats keep turning their nose up at Felix AGAIL and there seem to be quite a few pouches that are 'off' lately - and I've tried the high meat content options but my fussy lot won't touch them! They like Applaws/Sheschir but they are't complete and Thrive seems to the only similar one that is complete.
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Thrive Cat Food

Post by alanc »

Since her illness at the beginning of the year, I've been giving Tilly Thrive Chicken breast or Chicken breast and liver and sometimes Ocean Fish. She adores it! As its rather expensive though, she only gets one tin a day and the rest of her food cones from Gourmet Gold or Royal Canin (wet and dry).
Alan
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Thrive Cat Food

Post by MarkB »

I tried the wet and it went down well (should do at £1 for a tiny tin! :) )

None of the cats would eat the dry - that included the cats that used to come to the garden for food.

Although not exactly the same, Sainsbury's and Tesco do complete pouches of various flavours. They say 100% Tuna, chicken etc, but it is in a jelly - they are only about 50p for a 100g pouch. They are also complete.