Jezebel gingivitis & mouth ulcers

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Jezebel gingivitis & mouth ulcers

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi folks alas I've given Jezebel back to Deb @ Little Paws. Despite a diffuser she still lived under the bed after 3 mths & just couldn't cope with the other 2 extrovert cats. She now has mouth ulcers which may be stress related. Deb is treating this. If cleared up I'll try again but it wasn't fair to keep exposing her to an environment where she wasn't happy. I miss her & will see her next week. She really is a timid little miss. Vivian
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Jezebel gingivitis & mouth ulcers

Post by Crewella »

Really soory to hear this, but you tried - that's all you can do! :)
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by MarkB »

I agree. There is only so much you can do. She may just be one of those cats that needs to be the only cat. Sad though.
jillyvillyvoo
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by jillyvillyvoo »

Aw bless....looks like she needs to find someone with no other animals to love her. Fingers crossed someone takes her. You gave her lots of time to come round and if it's starting to make her stressed and unwell you have done the right thing vivian. Never easy. I'm in the same kind of situation but luckily seem to have just turned a corner with a very grumpy wee 10 year old rescue cat. Eventually starting to bond... she is a wee madam! :twisted: lol