Cat Malt

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
AndyMac
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 0

Cat Malt

Post by AndyMac »

Anyone have experience of using Cat Malt with their puss. I got some this morning and had read online reviews from owners of how their cats loved this stuff etc....

I have tried it with my cat on my finger and mixed with food but she will not ingest it - one sniff was enough and she walked away. I was wondering should I try putting some on her nose or her paw and then she will be forced to lick at it but don't want her take something she does not seem to want.
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Cat Malt

Post by MarkB »

One of mine loves it. I find it is the only decent alternative to the much more expensive Katalax.
Baggypants
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Baggypants »

One of my cats won't touch anything that is actually good for her. If it comes out of a 'sweet packet' she's all over it though :-)

Put a dollop on her paw though and she'll lick it off. If she doesn't flick it all around the room first though...
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by MarkB »

This is the one Kylie has http://www.yliopistonverkkoapteekki.fi/ ... mallas.jpg

Just like Katalax, except it is £7 for 50g as opposed to £15 or so for 20g. Still a rip-off, but...

I have tried a few of the cheaper ones but she won't touch them